Air Conditioning Services
When it comes to fast air conditioning service, new installations and repairs for the Cedar Rapids Area, you can count on the great service and expertise you receive from JP Plumbing and Heating Inc.
SAVE ON AIR CONDITIONING
With our promotions, discounts and energy-saving solutions. From service to new systems, we can help.
Relax in cool comfort. Our technicians can repair your system on-time when you need us. Read more here.
NEW AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS
If you’re looking for the best in new air conditioning, heat pump and home comfort solutions, JP Plumbing and Heating Inc has the solution. Select from the best systems on the market, with expert installation from licensed professionals.
ALL AIR CONDITIONING & AIR QUALITY NEEDS
JP can help with all of your home comfort needs.
With JP Plumbing and Heating Inc there are no surprises: you’ll always know the full price in advance before you give us the go-ahead to do the work, for your complete peace of mind.
Energy saving tips for your home and air conditioner:
- Even out the temperature difference – Set your thermostat at as high a temperature as comfortably possible in the summer, and ensure humidity control if needed. The smaller the difference between the indoor and outdoor temperatures, the lower your overall cooling bill will be.
- Watch the temp – Avoid setting your thermostat at a colder setting than normal when you turn on your air conditioner. It will not cool your home any faster and could result in excessive cooling and, therefore, unnecessary expense.
- Spread the cool – Consider using an interior fan along with your window air conditioner to spread the cooled air through your home without greatly increasing your power use.
- Watch what is near the thermostat – Avoid placing appliances that give off heat such as lamps or TVs near a thermostat.
- Check your air conditioner – If your air conditioner is old, consider buying an energy-efficient model. Look for the ENERGY STAR® and EnergyGuide labels — qualified room air conditioners are 10% more efficient, and qualified central units are about 15% more efficient than standard models.
JP PLUMBING AND HEATING INC | AIR CONDITIONING CEDAR RAPIDS | AIR CONDITIONING REPAIR CEDAR RAPIDS | AIR CONDITIONING MARION | MARION AIR | HIAWATHA AIR CONDITIONING | AIR MARION| AIR CONDITIONING IOWA CITY | AIR IOWA CITY